B.Ed – Bachelors in Education
College Code: CCSU 986
Approved by: NCTE
Affiliated to : Ch. Charan Singh, University (CCSU)
N.A.A.C Accredited with grade ‘B’.
- This is a two academic sessions (2 years) degree program as per norms.
- The College is approved by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) and duly affiliated with Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- The total numbers of seats approved are 200 (i.e. Two Basic units of 200 hundreds students).
- All seats will be according to CET (Common Entrance Test) conduct by University/ State Government U.P.
- Two hundreds working days and forty days for “Practice Teaching”.
- All seats will be fill up according to CET (Common Entrance Test) conduct by University/ State Government U.P.
- The date of Common Entrance Test is announced in local News Papers time to time by the University/ State Government.
- The student seeking admission under counseling must apply on prescribed forms provided in the prospectus
- The minimum marks for admission is 50% in Graduation / Post Graduation from any reputed University.
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination (according to the Common Entrance Test conduct by University/UP State Government) or any other selection process as per the policy of the UP State Government Administration and the University.
- Eligibility criteria may be changed by University/ U.P. State Government (from time to time).
- The institution shall charge only such fee as prescribed by the affiliating body/ UP State Government concerned in accordance with provisions, as amended from time to time, and does not charge donations, capitation fee etc. from the students.